Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Weekend Recap

I am always extra excited about a three day weekend. One with a holiday, but not a holiday with as much pressure as Christmas, is even better. We spent Easter Sunday sharing time between our families. We spent the morning with Spencer's side and the afternoon with my side. The Easter Bunny came and filled her basket with all sort of goodies. Some dress up necklaces and bracelets, a puppy purse, a couple outfits, some gardening gear,  a pair of crocs (still en route). She was more interested in the plastic eggs than anything else-still playing with them.
 P's dress was 'vintage' inspired this year. Her GiGi made it for her and it was perfect. I just love a traditional look on little girls. I know there will be a day when she pitches a fit if I try to put her in something with a fluffy collar. Until then---mama's the styist here.




                  Already learning that golf swing!
Do you think that basket is a little large? That is what happens when a Grandma is in charge of ordering it. That's what grandmas are for, right? Go big, or go home.
 I was awful at taking any more pictures that this. And now I am mad at myself that I don't have one from the afternoon. Oh well, I took plenty of mental pictures {husband's famous words}.

I have already worn my white jeans and I am over the moon excited that Spring is here! It is one season closer to summer. 
 Spring has sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment