Well, I officially made it through my fifth year as a third grade teacher, even packed up my classroom and moved to a new school in a new district. Hooray for making a change! I am beyond excited about a new opportunity. Spence is settling in to his new position and really enjoying it--even with the added stress. No better guy to handle it. There have been so many changes around our household over the last month or so and I think that is why I have been so non existent on the blog. No more excuses--I have a lot of extra time on my hands now that Summer is here. It is already flying by and I am trying to take in every minute with Miss P. There will never be another Summer like this one!
In our first week we have.....
 |
| Swam at MiMi's pool |
|
{That is a Puddle Jumper floatie---I highly recommend it, if you are in the market for a floatie}
Check Amazon for cuter colors--orange was our only choice at the pool store. sad.
 |
| Visited a Spray Park |
|
|
Organized mommy's jewelry in a place where little Miss can not reach
{shelf from Hobby Lobby}
|  |
| Shared a grilled cheese, poolside |
|
|
|
|
|
|
My project list is long! I am finding that making time for projects is more difficult with an {almost} two year old. I am determined though to get two pieces of furniture sanded and painted, a closet organized, a shutterfly book finished and ordered, a dress sewn----oh wait, I have to learn to sew first.
Have a great day! We are off to the museum and then to gymnastics later. {Post about that coming soon}
so fun!! love the grilled cheese photo! she's a cutie.
ReplyDelete