![]() |
| See what I mean! It's a fabulous thing...2 months worth of diapers just waiting for us! |
Friday, January 20, 2012
A Mommy Tip
So I am learning all sorts of things as a new mommy. One being that a "penny saved is a penny earned." I was absolutely floored to see how many diapers we went through in the first few months. I was determined to find a way to avoid having to buy diapers at the grocery store every time we made a trip. I discovered diapers.com and have saved some money by ordering diapers through them. However, the BEST thing is that the diapers are delivered to your door within 48 hours of placing your order....with FREE shipping. Now, I know they frequently have good sales at Babies R Us and Target, but there is something about coming home to 348 Pampers Swaddlers sitting on your doorstep that just makes your heart...and your pocketbook HAPPY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment