Friday, January 20, 2012

YUMMO...

We have been so eager to start feeding Presley something other than breastmilk. After 4 months, I am sure that stuff gets boring! We got the OK from the pediatrician to start rice cereal so we went ahead and started tonight. Really we are just hoping it makes her sleep all night again. The past 2 or 3 weeks she has been waking up about 2am almost every night. Which is really tough for us considering that we have had this wonderfully sleeping through the night baby since 8 weeks. Hoping a fuller tummy helps these parents out!
Daddy captured the event in pictures......
Her very first taste. Not sure how much actually got in her mouth.

Peace out boring milk....solid foods, here I come!

She sure knows when to open up for the spoon.

Hard to tell who was more excited.

Yup, I think she will have more tomorrow. 




Overall, it was a huge success. And she is sound asleep! Ha, we will see if that lasts!

2 comments:

  1. Love the peace sign picture...that's a definite framer and i can see that being in a slide show sometime down the road :)

    ReplyDelete