Stats
Weight/Height: 26 pounds 6 ounces 32 inches tall
Eating Habits: So, my daughter loves yummy food just as much as I do. Hey-I will take that any day over a picky, I will only eat a hot dog baby. She has discovered ketchup and her life is forever changed. Funny thing is that neither Spence or myself like ketchup all that much. She is the most precise dipper I have seen in a while, however sometimes I see her double dipping and that I am not a fan of. She gets an A+ for trying....she will try anything you offer her.
Sleeping Habits: Eh, same as usual. She is very aware of our routine and I notice as she gets older, she follows along better and better. We read Goodnight Moon every night {yes, I can recite the book by memory} and she will not go to sleep without hearing it.
Personality: This girl has a BIG personality for such a tiny person. She is so loving, but can be a little bossy, she's insanely funny and quite sassy, and too smart for her own good. Honestly, she is everything I ever imagined my daughter would be, and more.
New Tricks: P has picked up some sweet dance moves...not sure where, but she claps and does the hand movements for 'If you're happy & you know it,' she loves Wheels on the Bus and ItsyBitsy Spider. She is very curious and has started climbing on everything. I turn my head for one second and that girl is standing on top of her little art table. She talks like crazy, and has started to put words together. She will say, "I want more" while signing 'more please.' She is obsessed with her shoes, which she calls "ju-jus." She always has to have them on and will insist that you put yours on...she will even help you. Something funny that she does is she refers to herself as "Me." If she wants something she will point to herself and say "Me" as she shrugs her shoulders like she is asking a question.
I could not resist the chance to take some pictures of her while we were in Hot Springs. The scenery there is just perfect!
And just for fun, a comparison. Six months and eighteen months in the same place just about exactly a year apart. It's crazy to see how much she has changed!
I could not resist the chance to take some pictures of her while we were in Hot Springs. The scenery there is just perfect!
And just for fun, a comparison. Six months and eighteen months in the same place just about exactly a year apart. It's crazy to see how much she has changed!


wow! she's grown so much! what a cutie.
ReplyDelete