Blog Tears.....
Please excuse the ugliness that has been my blog in the last 48 hours. I try to change one little thing and my whole template goes crazy! I heard that when viewed on an iPhone or Ipad, my background was black. Now, that made me so sad, because I really like my navy and orange chevron. Anyway, I have had to change things around a bit and I still do not know if I have fixed it! I should have taken more web design {HA!} classes in college.I am seriously considering paying someone to give me one of those cute custom designed blogs. Wonder what the husband will say to that?? He will tell me to keep reading.
Can someone please tell me if the background is black on iPhone? Help a girl out!
You know what wasn't ugly? My Mother's Day weekend. It was beautiful, the perfect weekend. Time with my husband, my daughter, my mommy, and my mother in law.
No comments:
Post a Comment