Operation: No More Paci----starts June 6th in this household.
Miss P is 20 months today and, honestly, I thought the paci would be long gone by now. She only takes it at night, it's always been that way. She is not attached to it by any means, but I feel like the older she gets, the tougher it will be to take it away. She really could go without it, but it is part of the routine. We brush teeth, put our paci in, read a book, and rock to sleep. Every night-we do that. I really hate to mess up that routine! As soon as I get out for summer, those pacis are going to start disappearing mysteriously.
More to come on that topic.
![]() |
| We planted a tree this past weekend and are hoping that it does a little better than the stick that the home builders planted. It's tiny for our tiny yard. Watering that thing like crazy! |
That's all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment