Saturday, February 22, 2014

Bump Watch

Do you know how many times per day I think about updating my blog? Several, on most days. When I shared our pregnancy news back in October {my last post}, I was so excited to document and keep up with posts throughout my pregnancy.  Well, here I sit 17 weeks later updating for the first time. Epic fail, mama. I am several weeks into the third trimester and only 8 weeks away from meeting our brand new baby girl. Life is busy, to say the least.

I am going to breeze right through this first "pregnancy update" post and then get to some gender reveal party details and on to the nursery---which is very close to complete.

Disclaimer: I really wanted to do those super cute progress pictures you see on pinterest. You know, with the chalkboards and the same outfit every time, in front of the same wall. Well, I soon found that I did not quite have time for that. I'm lucky if I even remember how many weeks I'm turning. What did people do before they had an App to keep track of that? So, once again, my bump pictures are random and sporadic--but I am okay with it!

A little bump watch.....

The rumor is true, your bump appears much sooner the second time around.

{16 Weeks.} Gender reveal day!

Halfway!

{27 Weeks.} First day of the third trimester.

{29 Weeks.} Trying to stay as active as possible.


{30 weeks.} Please.slow.down............
I love looking back to see how much we have grown since the beginning. The scale and the snug clothes can be daunting toward the end, but I think it's pretty amazing what your body can do. 
Finishing up week 32 tomorrow. {Making a note to take a pic because she has totally gone through a growth spurt the past 2 weeks.}

Back soon with nursery pics! {eeeek}









No comments:

Post a Comment