Monday, October 28, 2013

Big Changes

Big changes are on the way around here. Well, about 5 months away...but getting closer every day. Presley is super excited about becoming a BIG SISTER in April of next year.
We are so excited about this new adventure and I am excited and feel very blessed to be pregnant again. It's different the second time around, in a good way! My worries & anxiety are not completely gone, but I think I have been slightly calmer during these first 14 weeks than I was last time.....just knowing that my body can do this. This time I know from experience that, yes, it is all worth it. This time I am going to savor these moments and not rush it because now I know how quickly life passes by.

Lots going on this week with Fall Festival and Halloween on Thursday. Crossing my fingers that little lady wants to wear her costume. Checking back in later this week with pics of my cute little owl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment