This past week was a big one for our Sweet P (and mommy & daddy) as we adjusted to a new kind of schedule. I went back to work this week and that means that Presley started at her new 'school.' The first couple days were tough dropping her off. Like crying all the way to school tough. But once I saw how loved she is there, I now feel at ease about it. So no more tears for mommy. She is going to an in home daycare in the neighborhood of my school. Her teacher, Mrs. Miranda, watches 4 other little girls as well and they all just love Presley. Presley is the youngest & the only baby so she gets a lot of extra attention and love. We are so thankful & that we have a safe and happy place to take our baby girl during the day.
All bundled up for her first day at school
Spencer took off work on Monday to stay home with Presley. He finally got to see what I have been doing all day for the last 12 weeks. I think he would now agree that I was not on 'vacation' and taking care of Miss P is a full time job! They had so much fun & I got lots of happy pictures like this one throughout the day. Spencer now has Presley smiling at him every time he looks her way. I think she will be a true Daddy's girl.
Happy girl at home with daddy for the day
She also turned 3 months old on Thursday. Pictures of her monthly photo shoot will be coming later this weekend!
I am a full time wife, mommy, and third grade teacher. I love photography & I am the memory keeper of this little family. In my spare time, I am a wannabe home decorator, professional organizer, digital scrapbooker, good deal finder, & a home cook extraordinare.
I love to document the adventures of our growing family. I learn something new everyday about being a parent & a wife and am always up to something...whether it's exciting or completely boring, I cherish every second!
No comments:
Post a Comment