Saturday, December 3, 2011

Finally.....

Well, here we are 12 weeks after the birth of our baby, Presley, and I am just now sitting down to make my first post. I promise that this blog has been in the works since August! I am still learning my way around the world of blogging.
It is my hope that this blog will be an easy way for our family and friends to keep up with Presley as she grows up. I also love the thought of having a place to share all our trials and tribulations as a new parents. So far the ride has been nothing but sweet.....just like our little bundle of love. 

 Presley June was born on September 8, 2011 at 2:32pm. She weighed 7 lb. 10 oz. and was 20 1/4 in. long
One month old
Two months old. At her doctor's appointment she weighed 11 lb. 9 oz and was 23 1/2 in long. 

 We appreciate you stopping by. Be sure to check back frequently for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment