Wondering what Presley is up to?
I found my feet.....and I really like them
| I love this picture. It's the little things, like learning you have 2 feet and you can play with them. |
Presley discovered that she can pull on her feet this week. Every time we put her on her back, those hands are grabbing her feet.
She is learning to sit up too. Last weekend she was still pretty wobbly, this weekend she is much more stable. She will sit unassisted and reach for toys in front of her.
I try to have the boppy around her because I am deathly afraid that she will fall to the side or backward and bonk her head on the wood floors. I would NOT win mom of the year if that happened. Oh wait, pretty sure I lost my chance at that award when I (we) was putting her in her car sear completely wrong ( I will tell you that whole story one day), or when I got her stuck in the car seat, or when I bonked her head on the door knob, or the millions of times she has worn her headband as a blindfold. Oh wow, I could go on forever. I should make a post about all the funny things we have done as 'newbies'.
She definitely focuses on one thing and won't take her eye off it until it is in her mouth. Everything goes in this girl's mouth. Again, the teething thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment