Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update

I know you have all been on the edge of your seats waiting to hear the latest update on Presley's sleep habits. Well, last week was much better. She only ended up in the big bed one night and has been going back to sleep much easier. I check every morning for a tooth....still, nothing. I have been giving her 2 of the Hyland's teething tablets if she wakes up in the middle of the night and maybe that is helping. Or maybe it's the little prayer I say when I lay her down in her crib. Who knows? All I know is that we are all much happier Daigles when we have had at least 7 hours or sleep. I really need 8, preferably uninterrupted....but I am flexible, you know!
She cuddles with her 'lovie' now. It's heart melting, like everything else she does.

We are still introducing fruits and veggies slowly. Each week, she tries something new. She has loved pears and apples and thinks the peas are a little weird. It looked like I painted her face green the first time she had them. I've got to show you a picture. Hilarious. I don't know if it is me or her, but one of us is really messy. It might be me though because last week Kati was over and fed her Butternut Squash and she was completely clean at the end. I don't know maybe mommy needs more practice.


Peas, please.    
I am still making her food and will continue to do so until I get completely burnt out. It's fun and I have a few tips to share. I am catching up on 'baby food' posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment