Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On the move.

My apologies for the lapse in blogging. No, I have not been on some relaxing tropical vacation, I have been busy busy with school ending and other really important stuff. Not really, I have been exhausted because my child refuses to sleep when sleep!
Presley is ON THE MOVE! She is all over the place. Crawling or scooting to something that she can pull up on. This girl can actually stand without holding on to anything for a few seconds. She impresses us everyday with how much she is learning.
On another note, she is a really rough teether. I told Spence that since she was the easiest newborn ever, we are going to have a hell of a time with teething, I just know it. Her second tooth showed up after a week of sleepless nights, runny nose, and fussiness. 


I never even did an 8 month update. I guess I will share her picture now. And you will have to wait for stats on her 9 month. Isn't she as cute as a button? My mom and I took a few pics of her in the front yard after work one day. You should have seen the giganto sized mosquito bites (4 actually) she got. I felt terrible!


Our house is coming along wonderfully. Granite, cabinets, paint, stairway rail spindles, tile, and backsplash have all been chosen. Still looking like the end of June for move in. Waiting is really hard, but we are enjoying all the quality time out in Katy. It's nice being close to family.

No comments:

Post a Comment