I absolutely LOVE play dates! We have had a few over the last month. That's another good thing about temporarily living in the burbs.....we have
a few friends that have babies around the same age as Miss P. It has been a lot of fun to get together with some other newbies to this whole parenting thing. And seeing the babies interact is so sweet and sometimes hilarious. I just wonder what they are thinking.
Presley and Lane in the pool.
Parker & Presley cooling off in the baby pool.
Enjoy some pics of Presley and her buddies. We are gearing up for a summer packed full of play dates. I plan on keeping her pretty busy..... or maybe it will be the other way around.
I am a full time wife, mommy, and third grade teacher. I love photography & I am the memory keeper of this little family. In my spare time, I am a wannabe home decorator, professional organizer, digital scrapbooker, good deal finder, & a home cook extraordinare.
I love to document the adventures of our growing family. I learn something new everyday about being a parent & a wife and am always up to something...whether it's exciting or completely boring, I cherish every second!
No comments:
Post a Comment