.......Goes our bank account!!!!! Thanks to TARGET.
First off, I would like to confess that I can kind of be a brand snob. It is something I have been working on, well not really. But, I have when it comes to baby products. When you have this brand new to the world baby, you want nothing but the best of the best. I would have paid $10 per diaper if it promised to be made of the softest, rarest cotton you can find. Maybe not, but seriously, I went out of my way and still do to make sure what P has is the best that I can give her.
It took me 7 months, but I have learned that Pampers are not the only people that make good, absorbent diapers and Enfamil is not the only company makes healthy formula. Thanks to my good friend & mommy mentor, Julie, I have discovered Up & Up brand at Target.
![]() | |
| 180 diapers for $25.99= .14 cents per diaper |
We switched over to their diapers and now, seriously, get twice as many for the same price. When I started her on formula, I talked to my pediatrician and she backs the Up & Up brand, reminding me that it is all approved by the same FDA. Sold! We use the one comparable to Enfamil Premium and have not had one issue. I bought a big box of their wipes and I can't wait to use them and realize, again, that Brand names aren't always better. Julie even told me that their baby wash is great too. Bye Bye Aveeno. Gotta think on that one because I am a little obsessed with the smell of that stuff.
We Love you , up & up.
Oh and if you have a Target card, you save 5% on every purchase. Spencer isn't sold on that yet, he says the last thing I need is a Target credit card. He's probably right, as usual.
Now, if only Target delivered!

No comments:
Post a Comment