Used our entry table for the favors. I decided to do little treat bags with note from Presley. Guests filled their bags will dried cranberries, M&M's, and iced animal cookies. I apologize for the sugar highs that occurred after the party.
Cakes were made by Eggleston's Edibles and they were such a hit. She did an amazing job incorporating all the colors and the cake matched the cake on the invitations perfectly.
This is an awful picture, but I hung her monthly picture from clothespins so we could all see how she has grown.
We rented a moonwalk to keep the kiddos busy. It was sure a hit by kids of all ages....from age 1 to age 28.
Cake time!!! Everyone was commenting on how neat and tidy she was being, until she realized she could put it in her hair. She really enjoyed it!
Family pic time. Her precious birthday outfit was inspired by something I saw on Etsy. My very talented mother in law sewed it for her, we found the perfect fabric & added the little suspenders so the skirt would stay put. She's amazing and now I just added sewing lessons to my Christmas list. Spencer's says I am old, I say I am a crafty wanna be.
We added a wagon our collection of toys with wheels. Actually we added several new toys with wheels. The girls had so much fun pulling each other around.
It was so much fun to have our new house filled up with people for the first time. It feels more like home now! We are sure lucky to have such great family & friends.






No comments:
Post a Comment