Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Fall Y'all....

No, I don't believe you! It can't be 85 and humid and be considered Fall. I refuse to believe it. I am a little irritated though because I have bought all these cute Fall clothes for little P and it is just too hot out.  So we headed out to go pick out a pumpkin this morning and it started to rain, so we went to brunch instead and postponed the pumpkin picking until next weekend. Thank goodness, because P's black leggings were dirty and I had to make a last minute outfit change. It obviously wasn't meant to be.  I am hoping it will be a bit cooler and my 'planned' pumpkin picking ensemble will be appropriate.
A Sunday in pictures........


 That little cup is her new snack cup. It isn't supposed to spill, however our child has already outsmarted it. Let's just say I was picking up cheerios off the floor at brunch.
 Oh Winston. This is your only blog worthy picture-ever. P has a new fascination with Winnie, she chases him around and was even caught feeding him cheerios, one by one. I think if she keeps that up Winston might become fond of her.
Waiting for the rain to stop, so we an go outside.
{REALLY} excited about being outside. She marches up and down the driveway like she owns it.
I [LOVE] them so much, they are [PERFECT]

No comments:

Post a Comment