Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Adios P.G.

We had our first {and hopefully last} experience at the Laser Center last Tuesday. We both took off work and devoted every ounce of our attention to our little one. I thought I felt pain when I fell off my bike or when I had my tonsils taken out or when I had mastitis for 2 wees straight. Well, those was nothing compared to the pain you feel when your child is screaming at the top of her lungs and staring at you as if to say "What are they doing to me mama?"
The doctor recommended that only one of us be in the room with her. Less hands and less eyes to be affected by the laser lights. Well, she made a comment that Spence seemed a little more calm than myself. No joke: she totally called me out on being anxious. Maybe it was my 22 questions or the look of question on my face. Anyway, he held her tight and let the doctor do her work while I waited {anxiously} in the next room. It was quick and for that, I am thankful. We were in and out of the office in 45 minutes. We snuggled on the couch for 2 hours afterwards. When she woke up, it was as if she didn't even remember that trauma that happened that morning. Ahhhhh-to be one year old!

We have already notice it going away and becoming much lighter. We won't know for 2 months if we will need to go back again because it could take that long to see complete results.

Bye Bye Pyogenic Granuloma!

No comments:

Post a Comment