So I really have no excuse, except that I am indecisive and a procrastinator, for the fact that I did not get my child a real costume. The ones at stores were either too cheap looking or too expensive for me to spend on something that would be worn for 1 hour. {sorry Pottery Barn Kids} I never made it to Hobby Lobby, so I didn't make her the bumble bee costume that I had planned. I take the blame and I give the credit to my mother in law who came across the perfect Halloween 'costume' at Cracker Barrel to save the day. Costume or not-she's too cute to me! Oh, and I think I'll order the Halloween 2013 costume in June.
![]() |
| {So you want me to put this in that pumpkin, right?} |
![]() |
| {New hobby: opening and closing the gate} |
She LOVED toddling around the neighborhood! I am noticing that she can be a little shy around new people and she definitely looks up to Spence and I frequently. Everyone was out on their porches and very friendly handing out candy to all the kiddos. We only went to maybe 10 houses...and that was enough!
Although she didn't eat any, she sure love gnawing on the wrappers...thinking that she was eating candy--tricky mom & dad.
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!




Cute! I was hoping we'd get to see her!
ReplyDelete