I am awful at making them. It seems like the less important the decision is, the longer it takes me to decide. So, I am completely, utterly, absolutely over the
diaper bag. My pretty little
petunia pickle bottom sashay satchel has served us well in the passed 17 months, but I feel like it needs to be retired until round two. Spence says that it is my security and always gives me a hard time lately for lugging it everywhere. I just like to be prepared for {every} possible situation.
I can't decide if I want to make the investment of another 'diaperish' bag {a nice bag equipped with all the pockets & space for toddler necessities} or turn one of my current purses into a toddler bag by adding a diaper clutch. Only problem is I am pretty much over all of my purses that I carried before my diaper bag stage. My dream bag was vetoed by the husband, so I will continue to wait until it shows up....maybe under the Christmas tree. Until then i will make do with one of these options.
Machine Washable Mat, just plain cute.
Love Chevron and the easy access wipes. I have learned that you use those for more than just diaper changes.
This one comes highly recommended and it is so affordable.
This would be the 'diaperish' bag that I mentioned. I am really fond of this fresh gray pattern. I want to see it in person and take it for a test fun around the store.
I will just be here flipping a coin, asking my husband what he thinks. And he will look at me and say, "Whatever you want, babe." He isn't a lot of help with this matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment