The magic of Christmas for sure lives in children. It was so amazing watching P's eyes light up with all the excitement on Christmas morning. I say it all the time, but everything is better with that girl!
Moving on to 2013.....
We welcomed the new year with a full week of 3 wake ups a
night, cutting 4 teeth up top, and a first ear infection. The weather
was yucky so we snuggled for 3 days straight. Then I got cabin fever and
made pointless trips to Target, made up errands that we could run, and bundled up my baby for some freezing
cold walks on the trail. I so enjoy all my time with my girl, but we love routine in this fam and we are happily settling back into the school/work day routine. P was SO excited to see all of her friends. She is learning to say their names and it is precious. This girls a talker for sure {shocking, I know}
Another wonderful announcement:
WINSTON FINALLY LIKES HIS SISTER
P has been extra interested in Winston the last month or so and the old grumpy dog is finally warming up to her. He has spent the last 15 months avoiding her unless she has food. I guess all those "you're going on Craigslist" threats really worked. Still don't trust him, he's a feisty terrier and I have read way too many horror stories on the internet. She pats him, kisses his head, follows him all over, says 'puppy' at least 100 times a day, bosses him around, tries to pick him up, puts bows on him, and feeds him from her baby doll bottles. And he tolerates it and actually even posed for a picture.
That's all for now.
After a 2 week break, I am glad to be back typing my life away. Watch for a weekend recap.....it's going to be a busy one!
No comments:
Post a Comment