It is time for some changes around this little blog! I have really just been waiting for the 'perfect' name for our blog to pop in my brain---I have been waiting for a year. It had to be something unique, something that held meaning for our family or our life, something that would make you think. Well, it finally came to me. Here's the little story behind it.....
We had our first {emergency} with our little one last Sunday. I have spent the week at home with Miss P just thinking. I look at her and I think about how precious and delicate and treasured and amazing and blessed our life is. Spence and I know we have been so blessed in many ways. Our life could change in an instant, I know this, but sometimes it takes a scary experience to really make you think about it. I want this blog to be a reflection on how important it is to 'Handle With Care.' My marriage, my husband, our daughter, my relationships with family and friends, our home, my career.....handle with care.....because they are irreplaceable.
Still working on the story of our first {hopefully last} true emergency. Check back tomorrow.
Tell me what you think of our new look!!! I just couldn't resist this modern navy chevron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the navy. Ive been thinking about changing my name too, but haven't a clue of what else to name it.
ReplyDelete