Stats.....
Weight/Height: 20 pounds 9 ounces and 29 inches tall
Eating Habits:
Takes four 8 ounce bottles a day. Eats breakfast, lunch, & dinner of fruits, veggies, & grains. Just started turning up her nose to anything pureed on a spoon. So I have been introducing all sorts of table foods.....with hesitation, because I am so afraid of choking. I am learning that anything cut up into the size of a cheerio and pretty soft is fair game. She will shovel food in her mouth for at least 30 minutes....and then we clean up half of it off the seat of the high chair & floor.
Sleeping Habits: Bedtime is about 7:30 or 8:00. She is still randomly waking up during the night. But, the No Cry Sleep Solution arrived in the mail today and I see 12 hour sleeps in our near future. HA!
Personality: Such a social butterfly! Today the nurse told me that she is such a people person and she is so right. Waves, smile, babbles at everyone. She is pretty much happy from the moment she wakes up. There are moments where I say she is very much 'my' daughter.....mostly when she squeals so loud and then does it again when she doesn't get a reaction. She is so Spencer when she smirks at you and does her little half smile. I love seeing us both in her!
New Tricks: Crawling-really fast, cruising around furniture, standing on her own for a minute of two, feeding herself with a spoon, says ba-ba, ma, hiiiii (sounds like that), da-da, and other sounds. She is really figuring things out on her own now, it's so fun to se her trying new things!


No comments:
Post a Comment