Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summmmmmmmer!!!!!!!!

I know I have discussed the perk of Spring Break when you are a teacher. Have I mentioned that you also get 10 consecutive weeks of freedom in June, July, & August? It's wonderful! Our summer officially began last Friday, and I am already worn out. I really need to remember to relax this summer and not try to pack as many things as I can in one day. On our first day, Presley and I traveled all over town.....literally. Picked up a gift in West U, had breakfast in our old neighborhood, shopped a bit on 19th street, visited Spencer at work, went to lunch, then came back and had a pool date with Erin. See....too much in one day. Need.to.slow.down.
Helping Daddy with some work, more like distracting him!
Miss P was quite a show off at Daddy's office. It was her first time there & she made it her second home. Crawling all over the place, pulling up on his co-workers pants. Luckily, most of them have children and all enjoyed watching her buzz around the hallways.

I am really looking forward to full days with my sweet girl. She is at such a fun, busy age right now and I am loving how I get to watch her grow and learn every second of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment