Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Two great ETSY buys

I have only made about 10 purchases in my life and they have all been in the last year, but I am always so pleased with the communication and the products themselves. Let's see, my purchases include headbands and bows for P (of course), my fabulous camera bag, onsie stickers, soothie clips, a wooden door wreath, and a book sling. Pretty random purchases, I'd say.


Spencer's sweet cousin, Macy, is headed to Ole Miss in the fall and when we were invited to her graduation party a few weeks ago I decided I was not getting her a gift card and started hunting on Etsy for something Rebel themed. I found this at the Trendy Door Decor shop! Holli was quick and easy to work with and what is even better is she lives right in the area. So if you are in a pinch for a creative gift, here's an idea. I think these would be so cute for baby announcements, birthday party wreaths, and much more. Won't that look great on Macy's dorm room door??


You all know that we are building a new house and this means that Miss P gets a 'new' nursery. I was told my my husband/accountant that I was not allowed to completely redo her room. Not that I wanted to anyway. But you know, you live & learn & there are definitely some things I want her new room to have that the old one didn't. First on the list is a book shelf. Well I haven't been able to find one that meets all my book shelf requirements. Well, I take that back, I have, but it is on back order at Pottery Barn until September. Shocking! Everything I want form P.B. is on back order.  So I came across book slings at the BlueHouseJoys shop. I just placed my custom order and I will be anxiously awaiting it. It should fit perfectly under her window. Terri sent me several patterns for options of fabric and I went with a pink, gray, and white chevron print. It's going to be fabulous!


I have been by he pool with kids, more than just my one, all day! Off to sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment