Friday, June 15, 2012

A summer day

Wondering what we do all day? After two weeks as a summer SAHM-thats the abbreviation for stay at home mom-I have discovered that it is just as challenging as being a working mom, just in different ways. I took on a little extra 'job' this summer too, I watch the two little boys that I watched last summer. It really works out great for several reasons. Presley & I are with them until 2:30 everyday and we stay very busy with jogs to the park, time at the pool, running errands, taking the boys to and from camps, and various outings. This week we went to the zoo-very hot! Glad they have a membership and we can go back several times because we didn't see everything.
Today we walked up to the park, the boys rode their bikes, they played for a bit then read their books while Presley napped in the stroller. Of course we brought books, we read and write everyday.
"Passed out" as her summer brothers would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment