Sunday, December 9, 2012

An American Girl Experience

Presley and I spent Saturday evening at the American Girl store celebrating Lila & Sophia's birthdays. GiGi planned a sweet little party in the bistro for the girls and it was nothing short of pink perfection.


The birthday girls each chose a new doll and then the dolls get to join us at the table. Yes, the have highchairs for the dolls. They even serve the dolls little plastic cups and saucers when they bring the drinks. P brought her bitty baby and oh my goodness, she was entertained the whole time by feeding her baby. I think I need one of those little highchairs to take to restaurants in the future. Seriously, she has never been so well behaved at a restaurant-such a little lady!

This store is really over the top and a tad overwhelming. The dolls are in glass cases, there is a doll salon, the carpet is bright pink, you can schedule a personal shopper, and the line to purchase weaves around and around. It is pretty much a little girls dream! We had a blast and I can't wait to take Miss P back to pick out her doll one day. She will stick with her bitty baby until she fully understands that tossing baby her and there is not quite acceptable when baby costs as much as a fabulous pair of boots. 




We had such a great time! I highly recommend this outing to any mommy with a little girl who loves dolls. The girls were in heaven and they said it was "the best day ever!"

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm hoping for a niece the next time around so I have an excuse to go!

    ReplyDelete