Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy December

December is finally here! 
See, the reason why I have been so non existent on my blog lately is because I have been getting ready for December. {lame excuse} Honestly, the task of -update blog- has been on every list I have made for two weeks. I just can't find the time in the evenings! I am going to try to get back in the swing this month....I find I am a lot more calm when I write about what is going on in our busy lives. I think it helps me focus on what I DO get done and not what is still waiting to be crossed off the list.

~a week late recap~
We had a lovely Thanksgiving. My family was out of town so we spent the day at Spencer's parents. It was a treat for us to be at one house all day. Usually we make several stops around the city, which can be challenging with a toddler who prefers to play, uninterrupted, all day long. It wasn't until I had a baby that I realized just how blessed we are. She puts everything in perspective for me. It was nice to spend five straight days with the ones I adore.

Such a little turkey herself
The sweet place setting for Miss P complete with toddler size silver. I love family heirlooms.  



We spent the rest of our time off playing with P, decorating the house for Christmas, making gift lists, and just spending time at home. Ahhh-my favorite thing to do lately. I did not go out shopping for Black Friday-because it is a complete waste of time when you can get the same deals online. I prefer free shipping over an hour in line. Thank you very much!

We are decorated over here {sharing pics a little later this week} and ready for December & a month of Christmas music and festivities!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment