Monday, December 3, 2012

The Sippy Review-Part 2

I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on sippy cups. We are the proud owners of 80% of the cups they sell at Babies R Us. You might remember me giving my opinions on some cups back in June. Well, it has been determined that our child is picky.....only when it comes to cups. We are completely on whole milk now, but it is a struggle to get her to drink the recommended daily amount. That is the reason I have purchased so many cups-because we were trying to find that 'perfect' one. They one where she would finish her milk and not get caught squeezing it out onto the floor. {true story}
My sitter has been concerned too and she has told me that she tries many different things to get her to drink milk. A couple weeks ago, she showed me these cups that seemed to be working. So off I go to good ole Wally World to add yet another addition to my precious collection. After searching for these cups, I gasp when I see that they come 4 to a pack for under three bucks. Are you kidding me? My daughter prefers the cheapest cups at the store. Fabulous. If only I hadn't already spend well over $100 on others.
The First Years-Take & Toss. Cup of choice

They even offer a hands free options. No need to stop for milk drinking. Perfect.
These seem to be working well for meal times. They spill easily because there is not a stopper, so that would be my one complaint. However, if she drinks milk, then I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment