It all began about 3 weeks ago when we noticed that P was showing an increasing interest in the potty and her teachers suggested that we get started and they would help along while she is at school. My thought was, well these ladies have potty trained far more children than I have, so why not?! Week one was great---she was so successful at school, but at home not so much. I contribute it to inconsistency on our part (oops). Week two and three were not so good. Famous words became, "no peepee potty, I play." However, at home she has been doing okay.
We all know that I am impatient and I am thinking, how long can this game go on? Months before she is actually trained? Thanks, but no thanks.
So here I sit, reading this book, and plotting our plan of attack. The first thing I leaned from 3 Day Potty Training is that you should never begin without a definite plan. Well that was mistake number one!
Starting fresh bright and early Saturday morning! It will be a weekend of football, potty, lots of liquids, and probably several loads of laundry. Are you jealous?
And this is how she feels about it. Not really, she's super excited to be a 'big girl!'
Reporting back Monday night!

No comments:
Post a Comment