{Swim Team}
I bought this great floatie from Leslie's Pools....but they have many options online. Has a great shade and keeps her pretty upright, but in submerges in the water. Oh, and it folds up real small An all around winner. Add some 50 SPF, a hat, and a bumble swimmer and you have it made.
{What a moment.}
One reason I am so obsessed with my Canon Rebel is because I can capture moments like this. There is no way I could get this with a point & shoot. Too slow, man! The way they are looking at each other is just priceless. She was pulling his hair as if to say, "hey dada, look at me." As a mommy, there is nothing better than watching these two when they don't know I am watching.
{Thankful heart}
What a fun day hanging out by the pool. Just another amenity offered by our new landlord (mom). So far, living in Katy is a great, definitely can't complain.

No comments:
Post a Comment