Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A recap

Wow! 10 days without a post. I am way behind. We were out of town last weekend and I have had STAAR testing this week and I seem to think it's acceptable to use that as an excuse to: eat a lot, skip any kind of workout, shop & eat out after school,  lay on the couch instead of doing chores. Oh, wait I mean my 3rd graders have had STAAR testing. Bless their hearts....it is so stressful!


We had a weekend with the Daigle/Hernandez family and it was such a wonderful time. It isn't very often that we are all together in the same house, but we really should do it more often. We spent Saturday watching the girls kick butt at their soccer games & celebrated Aubrey's first Communion on Sunday. With 4 little girls, there are sweet giggles echoing off the walls and it is contagious, to say the least.

We woke Presley up  from a cat nap for this photo. I, of course, had to get a quick pic of all 3 together before we left.  Are they not the most beautiful little girls ever? They melt me!


 211
  Major exciting progress on our new home! The have been framing since last week and were starting the roof and such today. Get this, Spence takes his lunch and goes to watch them while he eats. I think he should make friends with them and nail a board or two.  They might appreciate it. We chose our cabinets and granite last week. Thank goodness that Spence and I have the same 'vision' and taste for our home because these selections meetings could get pretty confusing. There are so many choices, I had no idea how many types of granite and cabinets there are. Hope we like our choices! hmmmm, what do we do if we don't??
       Look at that! It's crazy how fast they throw this thing up!
      Just a few days later.                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment