Monday, August 6, 2012

Getting Settled

So excited to finally be able to say we closed & have moved into our new home. Closing & moving went as smoothly as can be expected and we are just getting things organized.
We will have Internet by the end of the week and then my room reveal & DIY posts will begin. I have had several in the works, but waiting until rooms are complete to share.
I will show you one of the several pieces that we added to P's 'big girl nursery'. I found this great l book sling on Etsy at a shop called 'bluehousejoys.'(I'm on my phone so I can't include the link...check her out though) It is the perfect book holder for a 1 year old; easily accessible, books face front, not overwhelming. I picked the cutest pink, gray, and white chevron print fabric and had it embroidered to say 'books.' Hung with a double curtain rod under her window. She seems to love it, she has successfully taken out all the books 23 times already, I have put them back in.
Story.of.my.life.

4 comments:

  1. so excited for your DIY posts. and to be neighbors! butt I'm gonna need your font to get a lil' bigger, squinting ova here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you see it now? haha, I was on my phone& couldn't enlarge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad we are not close by.....super sad.....cannot wait for the DIY posts........ Miss you and P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! can i get one for all my magazines?? ha!

    ReplyDelete