Sunday, April 8, 2012

7 Months

Sweet girl is 7 months today. This will be a quick update because I also have to update her Shutterfly book and upload/edit some pictures from this weekend all before my bedtime in approximately 30 minutes.....yeah, I go to bed at 9:30. Judge if you like, I need my sleep.

Presley.........
  • Eats all sorts of fruits and veggies
  • Practices with a sippy cup
  • Enjoys walks in her stroller
  • Loves playing in the pool & bath
  • Feeds herself cheerios
  • Has 1 tooth
  • Is probably getting another tooth as I type this
  • Loves to swing
  • Says "da-da"
  • Responds to her name
  • Laughs and squeals
  • Is starting to babble
  • Doesn't sleep well lately....teeth maybe?
  • Tries to pull up (lord help us)
  • Would rather stand than sit
  • Loves things this make noise
  • Puts everything in her mouth.....everything
  • Is such a joy

2 comments:

  1. I just randomly stumbled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did! You're such a sweet, beautiful lady and you may have won me over with your choice of baby names. Presley has always been one of my favorite girls names :D

    Much love and look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!! So glad to have a new follower! I can't wait to check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete