Patience: an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay.
Did you know that Spencer is an 'inspector' himself?
See that port-a-potty? That means they will be out there workin'!
Concrete is poured!! I think this was Wednesday. They worked well into the evening (I know this because Bryan rides his bike over to check it out) and it is ready for the next step.
We have already learned that {Patience} is required to build a house. We might have a slight problem considering that I can get pretty anxious when it comes to waiting for things. Anyway, there have been delays getting permits, delays because of rain, and now we have been waiting 3 days to see the concrete poured. Apparently, we are on a waiting list. They have promised it will be done by noon Monday. Spence will check at lunch. We drove out there on Saturday because we wanted to get some pictures before they poured the foundation. It was pretty impressive! Looks like it will be one sturdy house and our inspector agrees. Oh, that's something else, our inspector says everything looks beyond good and so far we passed with flying colors. Phew!
See that port-a-potty? That means they will be out there workin'!
Concrete is poured!! I think this was Wednesday. They worked well into the evening (I know this because Bryan rides his bike over to check it out) and it is ready for the next step.
How cool is that? Building a house is super fun so far. We have a fab realtor and builder who keep us in the loop as things move along. Should see some serious progress here as they begin to frame it.
Bored by my house posts....'baby' related update on it's way!
Bored by my house posts....'baby' related update on it's way!
.jpg)
.jpg)
haha I love this. I'll probably be writing the same posts soon. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYes!! We are so excited! I see block parties, bike rides, & BBQ's in our future!
ReplyDelete