Thursday, July 19, 2012

"I love you"

I think I tell Presley, "I love you" at least 50 times a day, who knows maybe more. I know I say it a lot, but that's how I am.   Well, apparently Presley has been listening closely because she seems to know what that means. She started giving us those drooly kisses a month ago but now she is showing love to her babies. Lately, she has been really into this cabbage patch doll from 1990. We found it, washed him up and it has been a hit. It just melts my heart to see her turning into such a sweet, affectionate, loving little person.


I was watching her yesterday while she played with her babies, I set the IPad up to record for a little just because I though it was so cute how she was hugging on her babies. Then I realized I had caught her really talking to them.


Turn up the volume, listen really close to what she says, then what she does. 
She amazes me everyday!!

You heard it right?? She says, "I love you," then kisses her baby. She went on for about 5 minutes trying so hard to get that baby up in her chair with her.

Watch your babies play, really watch......you never know what you might catch.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I tell Mia "I love you" 50 times a day, but she never responds.

    ReplyDelete