There are so many things that are completely out of your control. Like that fact that it has
The last two times I have gone in our sweet little house, it has been a mess and I have left with a bit of an accelerated pulse. Mud tracked on the floors, dust on my granite, tools, stuff and trash everywhere. I feel like I need to clean it up. Spencer says, "Dear, it's a construction site."{He's usually right, if you haven't noticed}
Anyway, I am focusing on the things I love because if I don't I will second guess our choices and try to change my mind. And frankly, it's too late to change my mind.
Meet my sparkly new LG double oven {I've always wanted one, I don't care how suburbia it is and I will use it on a weekly basis, just to prove my husband wrong}. Searched for this baby and was so glad to find it. And our builder was able to make it fit our appliance 'budget.' Microwave and dishwasher match and they all look lovely.
And this addition to our kitchen I take full credit for. Bought it over Memorial Day (shop on holidays people) while it was on sale and I got an extra 10% off because it is an energy star and 10% off because I had a coupon. SCORE!!! The craziest thing is that they are still holding it for delivery. I love Lowes! French door refrige's are my fave (I have had all types) I am super excited
about the 2nd drawer to keep produce in.
It may seem a little ridiculous that I am so excited about my new appliances, but that is pretty much keeping me from growing gray hair over brushed nickel fixtures, city inspectors, and light switches that are in the wrong place.


No comments:
Post a Comment