Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let Freedom Ring.....

Our little firecracker took this famous phrase literally this 4th of July! She has been getting stronger and more steady the past week or so on her feet. Several people have said, "Oh she will be walking soon." I brushed it off, because I for one was not so much encouraging it. I mean, I am exhausted chasing her around and telling her "no ma'am," when she tries to pull all the books off a shelf,  "over here Presley," when she crawls out of the room, and "dangerous" while pulling a cord out of her hand and she's only on all fours.  But, my determined little girl is done with crawling and ready to move on. She took her first 2 solid steps on Sunday on the 9th hole green after we finished playing golf. Needless to say, Spencer thinks she is destined to be a golfer. 

She took several steps today....in a row...over and over again! She gets SO excited and squeals which causes her to plop down. It's hilarious!






Hope everyone had a yummy bar-b-que meal, an ice cold beer, and watched some fireworks in America's honor. So thankful to live in this great country and forever grateful to the men and women who have fought for our freedoms! 
Count.your.blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment