NOPE, but so close!!! You all know how hard it is for me to wait for exciting things. But, after many months of watching it be built, we are in the final week before closing on our first home. I couldn't be more nervous, worried, anxious, and beyond excited....and just a little stressed with my 'to do' and 'to buy' list. We have bought tons of new furniture and decor, which is currently all in storage, and I am ready to start playing interior decorator already before I go back to my real job as a third grade teacher.
We walked through the house last Saturday for the first time
in over a week and there were some pleasant surprises....like cabinets,
light fixtures, travertine, paint and granite! It's hard to get a good
picture on an iphone, but here are some quick pics to get an idea of the gorgeousness that is our future home.
 |
| Nomadic Desert + White Crown Molding = Delicious |
 |
| Wood Stairs-there will be rod iron posts soon. |
 |
| Sink area with bar looking into dining room |
 |
| Master Bath with travertine |
 |
| Verbena pink for Presley. That fan will be replaced with a chandelier! |
 |
| Living room all ready for a TV, of course. |
I can hardly wait to go over there this weekend to see the progress from this week. This family is ready to be back in the city!!
No comments:
Post a Comment