Friday, March 23, 2012

Houston, we have a......

TOOTH!!!!!

I am in no way wishing pain on my daughter by any means, but I am SO excited to announce the appearance of our first tooth. I have been saying, "oh, I think she's teething" for seriously over 2 months. It was a logical excuse for her random middle of the night wake ups so I just went with it. Well, last night was a whole new kind of wake up. Presley was crying and so fussy all night last night.....and I mean ALL night. We were tired exhausted beyond exhausted today and then noticed a sharp prick on her bottom right gum this evening. I am just glad that we have reason for the madness. If she wakes up tonight, she will get a dose of baby tylenol to ease her pain. Let the teething games begin........

No comments:

Post a Comment