Thursday, March 15, 2012

Problem-Solution

Problem: Baby gets bored and fussy when we are eating dinner. 

So we are trying to establish a good dinner time routine in this household, which can be challenging at times with a 6 month old. We usually feed Presley before we sit down to eat, because it is just to difficult to eat and feed her at the same time. We used to let her play with toys or just talk with us, but as she gets older she seems to get bored a little easier. Long story, short. I discovered this fresh food feeder that is pretty much like a popsicle for babies. I put it in the freezer with fruit in it and after an hour or so it is the best little teething treat for the girl! I have put pear, apple, and just a good ole' ice cube in there. She LOVES it. Keeps her entertained for a good 20 minutes and it is nutritious to top it all off!
I say every one needs one.  And get yourself a 2 pack because they can be a pain to clean. It's one of those things where I think...."why didn't I think of this?" Genius!

See for yourself...........

No comments:

Post a Comment