Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ground Breaking.......

I think I mentioned a month ago that they were supposed to be starting on our house. Well, they just started on Saturday. Yeah, we have been waiting and waiting to see people out there working. Such a good feeling....so good that we drove by two times just today. They are going to be glad that we are living in Katy because we would drive them bonkers. Spencer even mentioned that he will probably take his lunch a couple times a week to work so that he can drive by and look and then eat in the car. Ha!
Anyway, progress has been made. We are getting close to that foundation being poured. They even have some pipes in so we can see where the appliances will be. Spence and Presley are standing in our soon to be living room here. 


We will be moving out of our beloved little green house this weekend. We have so much left to pack and we are both sitting on the couch discussing the type of projector we want for the media room. Productive...no.  Luckily, my wonderful husband is a former employee of AusTex movers. He makes moving very easy because he doesn't stress about anything and is so efficient. Has a plan and knows how to execute it. (God, we are SO opposite) I just point and hand out waters. Ok, I carry a few boxes & lamps. Wait, this time I will have a baby on my hip. And our school carnival is this Saturday. We won't be busy at all!! 
I am working on my 'Memories on 12th Street' post....when I can do it without crying, I will finish. It's been 7 months, can I still blame my hormones?

No comments:

Post a Comment